- Local call number
- Media type
- Georgie White leads a group of eleven people to the top of Rainbow Bridge, 1959.
- Original creation date
- Northern Arizona University. Cline Library.
- Digital surrogates are the property of the repository. Reproduction requires permission.
- Collection name
- Grand Canyon River Guides [GCRG]
- Content Summary
- These photographs include Georgie White and eleven people climbing to the top of Rainbow Bridge. Included is a photograph of Ralph, Ken and Phil Merten at the top of Rainbow Bridge.
- The Grand Canyon River Guides Collection contains the archives of this river guiding association. In addition to the organizational records, the collection also houses material related to issues impacting the Grand Canyon and river guiding -- environmental, management, and guide certification. The collection also documents the annual guides training seminar. Material is added on an annual basis.
- Finding Aid
Boats and boating
Rainbow Bridge (Utah)
Glen Canyon (Utah and Ariz.)
Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico)
Clark, Georgie White